Skip to main content

Finally

22/11/2015 1:42 AM I haven't told you, that I have an online girlfriend. Well yesterday, I finally met her.

It was Nabami of Jagadhatri Puja. She texted me to meet at Strand Road. As the streets were crowded, I had to walk for like 20 minutes to Strand Road. And then at the pier, I saw her, I mean her curly hair. 

I walked to her. I was not afraid, I was not. Seriously. I patted her back, she turned to me and pinched my cheeks lightly. My cheeks are too soft for a 17 year old boy, which gives a fair advantage to me. 

Then we merrily chatted for like 20 minutes and then I cast off, or she had to. 

My first date with her, was only for 20 minutes. Anyway, it was cute

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

Hello everyone. Welcome to my public diary. I am Sam McLaren, gamer, film buff, science geek and a wannabe writer. The things I enjoy is a good game, an interesting movie, an indulging book, a good mystery and conspiracy theories. The latest thing I am currently researching are UFO sightings. My hobbies are gaming, watching movies and TV shows, reading books, making video games and writing(which is pretty obvious).  So right now 10/11/2015 11:02 PM , my phone's micro-USB port is fucked up and I don't have a smartphone right now. Great, isn't it? I spent around 13 hours online and now it's cut to around 6.5 hours with my backup phone's limited usage of the internet.  I'm planning to buy Yu Yunique 4G. It's a pretty decent phone in the 5K range. I also have an idea of buying a BlackBerry, though my friends say it's crap, I like the QWERTY keypad and detailed structure. Enough chit-chat about phones, let's talk about my writing. I read abou...