Skip to main content

New Story in an Old Word Processor

Last day, I've seen a video where George R R Martin claims that he writes The Song Of Ice And Fire in an 1970s word processor called WordStar 4.0. He likes it because, he hates spellcheck and auto correcting.

I've downloaded it on my tablet and running it with DosBox. It's perfect, and completely distraction free.

Ciao, I have a script to write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning

Hello everyone. Welcome to my public diary. I am Sam McLaren, gamer, film buff, science geek and a wannabe writer. The things I enjoy is a good game, an interesting movie, an indulging book, a good mystery and conspiracy theories. The latest thing I am currently researching are UFO sightings. My hobbies are gaming, watching movies and TV shows, reading books, making video games and writing(which is pretty obvious).  So right now 10/11/2015 11:02 PM , my phone's micro-USB port is fucked up and I don't have a smartphone right now. Great, isn't it? I spent around 13 hours online and now it's cut to around 6.5 hours with my backup phone's limited usage of the internet.  I'm planning to buy Yu Yunique 4G. It's a pretty decent phone in the 5K range. I also have an idea of buying a BlackBerry, though my friends say it's crap, I like the QWERTY keypad and detailed structure. Enough chit-chat about phones, let's talk about my writing. I read abou...